Midnight White Lace

With typical barefeet I prance nervously from corner to corner of the wooden walled room. The sun shines all night near the summer solstice of the north. Our dark curtains shade the light creating a candle-like glow forgiving to my flaws. Yet even in the comforting shadows, my palms tremble with my spiratic breathing. I've spent every night beside him for over nine months and yet the butterflies continually renew in strength when I await his appearence. As he walks into the room everything happens habitually. A kiss as my blond hair falls lustfully into the pillows. A soft grasp and release of intertwined fingers. Closed eyes, open arms, and just as every time before; we simply sleep. And tomorrow I will once again in nervous state, pace trembling in white lace lingere that potrays the deepest innocence he sweetly leaves within me.