Spring Time Confidence

I went to the local store today- I visit it often, but I'm never quite as confident as I was today. Since I have decided to start leaving the house more frequently I seem more apt to actually make eye contact with people rather than avoid them. And today I made particurally deep eye contact with two men at the store. I haven't felt beautiful in a long time. I haven't flirted in an eternity. And just to have a guy say 'hey' and another one smile was enough to pull me headfirst into a world of flattery. I loved every minute of it. I felt very... happy. I know it sounds ridiculous- that a girl could be happy out of random guy's attention. And it makes me sound a bit immature. But dear the eye contact of a soul who seemed remotely interested in a kiss was oh so welcome after this long winter.