Stars Of Tiny Halos

I recently recieved the hardest news I've heard in quite some time. I love the children of this village with a heart deeper than the deapths of the seas. I adore each and every one of them just as much as their aunt would. And recently, a very young child, passed away. It was a sudden and heartbreaking passing. And I am left in shambles. I don't know how to mourn the loss of a child, but I've heard when a tiny angel goes to heaven it wears the brightest halo- so bright that it becomes a star. And all I can think is how beautiful the Alaskan sky is, and how perfect this little boy will fit in it. I cannot say anything to ease the burden that has been placed upon the family that lost this child. There are no words that can cure such a sorrow. But I am overcome with heart ache for them, and am sending the deepest deepest love their way. Rest in peace Francis Aguchak. Rest in peace, little star angel.