The Blessing Of Support

I've read many many blogs regarding foster parents and their 'support system'. These people are their family, friends, neighbors, and community members who will be involved in their children's lives. And I often read of these people (ironically entitled their support) being unsupportive. I, to the very contraire opposite, have the most supportive support system known to mankind. My mother and father so avidly push me to achieve my dream of fostering that they allow me to talk of it nonstop, and give me parenting advice when I feel the need. They eagerly await their opportunity to be grandparents. And although they live far away intend to be as involved as possible in everything (including a yearly holiday vacation to their home- where Santa Claus has promised very big blessings). My grandparents are also very supportive- applauding every step I take closer to becoming a foster parent. My friends give me hugs for even the smallest achievements in my fostering dreams. And my extended family and younger brother are all open arms ready to accept and love absolutely any beautiful child that comes into their family. I am so so blessed in this department. So so blessed indeed.