A Failing Entrepreneur

I am constantly failing. I'm one of those entrepreneurs that tries everything and has yet to succeed at anything. I make enough money a year to be considered under the poverty line- and yet I invest enough money a year in endeavors to be considered a small business creator. I've tried everything and will try anything. I just love the idea of starting anew and getting an idea and just running recklessly with it. I'm very good at that- taking a dream and following it. I'm not one of those people who whispers 'someday' and then sticks my wish in my pocket and waits until it's too late. No, I'm not them. I'm a go-getter. A run out, spend all my money, make investments, have high expectations, and end with nothing in my hand go-getter. But, you see, it doesn't sadden me to fail. Every idea I've ever tried from shops to bakeries to interior design to fashion to animal breeding to crafting to writing to acting to... well the list goes on. Every idea- was my idea. And a dream. A dream I followed. A dream I tried. A dream I got to live, even for a short while, and even though in the end I gained not even a penny, I had a dream, and I followed that dream. And I may have a bank account empty to prove it, but I also have a life full of granted wishes- that I earned all by myself.