Keep Believing.

There's something about a shattered dream that can break you to a million peices. It leaves you helpless. When you've put everything into something and for some reason the floor falls through and you're left in the dirt... it's devestating. A place no one wants to be. That mountain looked so easy to climb, before! But now it just seems so high... so impossible. And your knees are bruised and your heart is broken and the world seems to walk by without a care. And time keeps ticking and you realize that you're losing it and the tears only clear away the dirt- so the bruises are even more clear. Everything can go wrong sometimes. I'll be the first one to admit that my naive soul puts me in the worst of situations. But it also blesses me with the beautiful ability to see through the clouds, and find a ray of sunshine. And today I'm finding my ray of sunshine. It seems like everything was gone, but no dream is lost until the mind it's made a home in permanently rests. I'm too young to permanently rest...