Contentment In Death

I'm not afraid to die. That phrase scares a lot of people. And I do not mean that phrase as in I am ready to die- or as in I want to leave this world. I mean at as in, I am so proud of my life. If I die young I want the world to know- I am okay. I am happy. I am so content with the life I have lived. I have made my mark. I have tried my best. I have spilled my heart into everything I do. And I do not have one reason to leave this world with a frown- or to wish I would have had more time. I am blessed, my loves. To be so young and yet to know that my life, as fleeting as it is, is worthwhile. And I am completely okay with the idea of never waking up tomorrow. I dearly hope I can do more, and that I have more time to make more miracles. But if not, then by all means I shall have my life flash before my eyes with the sincerest smile.