Minnie Mag Speaks

Minnie Mag is my conversationalist cat. It took her a while to like me. I'm not sure what her past owners were like, but she wasn't fond of women when she first came into my home. I tried very hard to change her opinion, and eventually she decided I was a dandy person to be around. Since then, she's spent her days keeping me vocally entertained. I'll often mutter to myself throughout the day. I talk aloud even if no other humans are nearby. Minnie doesn't mind though, she enjoys conversations actually. And no matter what room in the house she is in, she will meow happily back to me when I talk. And if I ever happen to mention her name amidst a conversation she happily comes out to greet me as if to say "I heard you say my name, and thought I would bless you with my presence. Seeing as though I am only so wonderful you must probably be speaking very good about me, anyhow." And she truly is wonderful. How nice it is to have a verbal reply when you speak- even if a human isn't the thing replying to you.