Too Much Love After Midnight

It's twenty-three minutes past midnight and I'm sure Ty is fast asleep, but I'm wide away- holding back tears thinking about how much I love him. I never get sappy and emotional over relationships. I never cry because I 'feel so lucky just to have someone in my life'. I never feel the need to write love letters in the early AM. I mean, maybe when I was 13 and my hormones were in overdrive- but not as an adult.

Yet, here I am, madly, emotionally, whole-heartedly in love. Which all leads me back to the same thing my last three posts have been about. Is this yet another ridiculous symptom of my body changing? Do people get weirdly sappy in the first week of their pregnancy? Does that happen?

I'm going insane, people. I just need to know. If I could just get a straight answer. A definite 'yes' or 'no' I'd feel so much better. I could start planning the rest of my life. Right now I'm in a leeway period. A 'maybe' time. It's driving me nuts. I'm over-analyzing every little thing, and I'm so scared that they're lining up in a direction I am not ready to walk.