A June 13th Miracle!

Today is June 13th 2012, a day I want to remember for the rest of my life. Today little miss Riley officially became adopted by me. The girl who owned her brought her over and asked if I wanted to keep her. She said as long as I kept calling her Coho I could have her, as she couldn't take care of her anymore. And I said... well I said no- because my landlord won't let me. But after some thought I said 'screw the landlord' and took her for my own. So Coho is officially mine. She has a brand new huge dog house, a big tub of fresh water, a huge pile of dogfood and treats ready for her disposal. A 15 foot chain and a collar will be temporary for her when I'm not outside. This will prevent the police from shooting her as pest control. But when I'm out she'll be off and by my side. I can't stop smiling. I can't stop smiling. I had to say it twice, just so you realize how amazing today is for me. It's a miracle. An amazing twist of fate. And it... well it happened to me and Coho. And my life just feels like everything is falling into place.