My Little Rotten Love

The pup has so quickly become a part of Coho and I's family. She's such a mother, it's beautiful. When she venture's off this small little white ball of anger follows her. He adores her and never leaves her side. And she never walks too fast for his little paw's pace. She lets him pull her tail with his sharp little teeth and she snuggles him in for an afternoon nap. She has taken him as her son and he has most certainly considered her a mother. He's getting used to me. Coho adores me, and so he naturally get's overwhelmingly excited when I come in his presence as well. I see pitbull in him. He's too young to tell if he's full bred or not, but he has the heart of a fighter. That terrifies me, but Coho keeps him in line quite well. She keeps Rascal in line and he's twice her size, so I feel comfortable with the fact she is the chosen one to raise this little ball of terror. He's playful, adorable, and although he's as rotten as they come- I have already made a spot in my dog-loving heart for him.