Find The Gypsy In Me

I've never had trouble saying goodbye. It's always come easy. Breaking hearts, leaving, heading off on an unannounced adventure. I'm good at that. I usually leave without notice or without warning. I don't alert people of my departure. I just disappear. It's a talent I have, I suppose. I've always been very very good at running away. It's a habit I'd love to break, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to part with old ways. I love parting with things, but I can't part with the part of me that loves to explore. I think that's why, prior to changing my name to A Wondering Dawn, I was the Lone Alaskan Gypsy. I had a gypsy soul. A runaway spirit. And she's coming back to me full force now. Goodbyes have always been easy, but this time I think they're going to be very very hard.