Star-Struck Crush

Every once in a while I get caught up in a star-struck crush. To be unusually honest, the most recent is my neighbor. We had a cliche 'can I borrow some sugar' situation on my doorstep a month ago. When I answered the door in nothing more than pajamas and unwashed hair I was caught off gaurd to see his handsome face smiling back at me. So I stuttered and mumbled my way through a minute long awkward conversation. One month later and we've crossed paths a few times. I've waved to him, he's smiled at me, and we've not spoken one more word to eachother. So it would seem absolutely ridiculous that for some reason I get light-headed and butterflies when I see him. But I do. It's unexplainable, aside from the fact that I'm unexplainably sexually attracted to him. He has a lovely girlfriend. And I have a man of my own. But how dearly I'd love to pull him into some secluded forested part of the village and let him lay me down in the snow for a while...