A Stranger's Company

I have never been one to shy away from a stranger's company. I enjoy meeting someone new, because there is nothing there to be had before; so all we have is what is to come. For instance- a conversation. The very first conversation we have will be just that, a brand new conversation. Where they can tell me their story and I can exchange my little secrets as well. We can laugh at jokes we've never heard and find intrigue in hearing a different tone of voice. We can explore different opinions and perspectives and eyes. There's something about strangers that I find home in. I like the way we can talk easily, and the way our stories are brand new and unused and unheard. The way I can tell a story I've told a million times before and they will find it to be extraordinary. And the way they can open up and tell me things, simply because they know we may never cross paths again.