Rain Rain Rain

I was not lieing when I said the rainy season had begun. It has now rained for five days straight. The wind is warm though, which makes it comfortable. I sleep every night to the sound of raindrops. I shouldn't even say that it's raining, because a more descriptive term would be 'storming'. It's most certainly storming. I step outside to feed Rascal and Coho and Chipper and Skipper, to find myself wet within a single moment. More so a single breath. Now, do not pity me, I love the rain and the cold- I would choose it over a dessert any day. But to find myself stuck in a dreary shadowed home from the lack of sunshine can be quite boring. I've found myself writing more often, and creating larger piles of crafts than usual, and cleaning much more muddy footprints off my wooden cabin floors. It's not a pain, just... uneventful. I am dearly hoping that I shall find a break to go and explore for an hour or two. This inside nonsense is not my cup of tea.