Human Touch Magic

There's something magical about the way a human's hand can calm an animals soul. The way I can hold Coho in my arms and all of the sudden she's okay and the world is wonderful and she's calm and happy. Coho, has become, to say the least, dramatic. She likes to cry when she doesn't get her way. And she likes to cry when she isn't being petted. And she likes to cry when she has nothing better to do than cry. So Coho has become quite spoiled rotten. And I love how just the magic touch of my small frail pail hands can put her entire world in order. The way just my arms wrapped around her dirty fur torso can all of the sudden make her the happiest thing in the world. That, is something amazing. We, as humans, take it for granted. But our touch is mother nature's most magnificant creation. Our touch is the gateway to something wonderful, something no other living being beholds.