My Motherly Dreams

I hope someday to be a mother, as I have rambled many times before. But it truly is in my heart. To raise children, perhaps not ones I have given birth to, but ones I am a mother to by every inkling of my heart. I've always known genetically I will not produce a child, biologically there will be none of mine in this world. But in the realms of love and nurture and emotional state, I hope to have many many children. And I want to take them in from places that perhaps were no good, and show them a place of dreams come true and fairytales and happily ever after. I shall mother children who knew a different mother, and show them the ways of the world through the kindness of a beautiful soul. I want to bring children who have seen horrible things into my home and have them leave as young adults who can only see beautiful things ahead.