Howling With An Unbred Wolf

When I pet Coho and she whines tears of utter joy, I whine with her, and she naturally whines to the same tune as me. So today I howled, as we whined. Not a question crossed her mind and she sat up, back erect, ears pulled back, eyes wide open with joy, and she let out the howl of a wolf. Now, Rascal, when he howls his wolf really does come forth. It's a low thunder that overtakes the landscape and sends shivers to the trees. And I had never heard Coho immitate that kind of howl. Until today, right in front of me, only a few inches far from where my own human howl was taking place, she played wolf. And butterflies ran through my viens. She sat singing this unbelievably natural howl right in front of me- like I was her pack leader and naturally she drew into that. So she howled as loud as she could, and like a member of a closed-down insane asylum, I howled with her. She was so happy, so... wolf like. It terrified me and inspired me all at once, and I was a sincerest part of it in every form.