All Seven Blackfish

I have acquired a much bigger aquarium for my blackfish. I filled it with roots and plants. There's a light now. And a current. And of course a continueing supply of fresh bugs for them to always be enjoying. An entire corner of my living room is dedicate to it. And I have also named them all. All seven of them.

Fireweed: She's my dainty little girl. The first one I fell in love with, although I love them all the same.
Molly: She's the biggest female. The one with 'the hump'. The hump disappeared once I put her in this larger aquarium. She seems much healthier and happier now.
Bobby: He's the biggest male fish. A friendly ole' giant with a nice smile.
Engine: He's the smallest male fish. He's tiny, yes, but he's also quite the little speed-demon and will rapidly race around the tank in a way no other blackfish could compete with.
Grumpy: He's cute, not grumpy. But he has a little defect on the corner of his mouth that makes him look like he's always frowning.
Button: She's tiny, the smallest female. And she is the cutest, sweetest, little soul. She kind of beats to her own drum. She's a little odd, but that's why I love her.
Autumn: Autumn's pretty normal. She's an average sized little female. We caught her in the fall, and hence her name of Autumn.

They're lovely, every single one. My darling and I spent all of today admiring them swim around and eat and rest and jump out of the water. With one channel on our television, fish always seem to be much better entertainment than the only-show-available anyways.