Tragic Light For My Soul

I've waited a week. I should wait longer but in order to keep this memory as close to real as possible I must record it now. Suicides have been happening regurally this spring. My heart breaks each time someone takes their own soul on its path to heaven. This last event was a father. A good father of more than a few kids. I never knew him. But the other day I felt this odd sense of reassurance... from him. I was having doubts and fears of my future. And like this odd twist of fate I felt his hand come down on my shoulder and he told me it was okay, and I was going to change lives. The lives of his children. I don't know how... or why. Sometimes I think I just here voices. Or perhaps my imagination is too vivid. But this time some sort of light entered my soul. I feel lighter, more confident, and like I have this strong outside force all of the sudden pushing my life in an entirely new but wonderful direction. After such a tragic ending I hate to be feeling like this. But in an odd way I feel his spirit has given me a new beginning...