A Female Dr. Suess

Have you ever thought 'perhaps I was met to do wonderful things, change the entire world, touch each and every human soul'? Have you ever wondered why the tracks you're following are so much bigger than the footsteps you leave behind? As if you're on your way to a place where only big things happen? I think this quite often. In the deepest pit of my stomache I yearn for something extravegantly more than any person should ever have. Not wealth or success or power, but a meer recognition of a beautiful soul. I'd like to think someday I will leave this earth known as the female Henry David Thoreau, Edgar Allen Poe, and Dr. Suess. Long after my days are passed I will be remembered, loved, and an inspiration to the lost souls of the future. A poet, a writer, a misunderstood comedian, an unorganized free-thinker, and a lover of every being. A role-model for young children. A pride for the generations who raised me. And a single person who somehow, against all odds, made a connection to every single soul that walked this earth after she was gone.