Matching Ivory Ring

He placed it beside my coffee cup on our anniversary morning. A small circular trinket handcarved of white ivory. I was surprised and confused, but so impressed. The ring fit perfectly around my finger, remonescent of the wedding band I hope we someday share. Polished and beautiful with the slightest natural imperfections making it personlized to me and only I. I love rings, bracelets, anklets, and necklaces. Jewelry has always had a special place in my wardrobe. For even the simplest skirt and top can seem extravegant when embellished with chains and bangles. I suppose that's the gypsy in me. A collector of all things, but a lover of the one's I can wear. And of course, a man whom I have shared every waking moment with for three hundred and sixty five days would know such a fact about my being. In which he has blessed me with an additional peice. Carved by him of course, to match the ivory bracelet he had given me prior.