Fresh Tropical Fruits

Although my summer garden didn't flourish in the dreary gray days we had, I am still in a green thumb mood. Using the few coins I have saved over the past month, I went out and found a few lovely little tropicals to decorate my caravan with. A sweet lady in the lower part of America has mailed me a flawless collection of baby greenies. Two banana trees, a lemon tree, a black pepper plant, aloe, a pinapple bush, elephant ears, a starfruit plant, basil starts, and a sprig of lavendar. It sounds so overwhelming to list them all out individually, but together they are a wish come true. I have spent a majority of my day dreaming of fresh fruits and herbs, a delicacy that rarely arrives in my rural home. It's the one thing I miss most from my time in the city. And it's the one thing I am determined to bring to my lovable area here.