Nothing-Go-Right Days

On my bad days, during my just-nothing-can-go-right moments, when absolutely everything has found a way to go wrong, I have made a sincere habit of locking myself away. Today, unfortunately, seems to be one of those days. One can awake in the very best of moods and by the end of noon be turned to a sobbing blubber because of the cruelity of the world. For the most part I am not a pessamist, but on my bad days, I just sit down and hide away. Obviously the world doesn't want me out, so I'll just stay in. It's a simple answer really. When all goes bad, wait until the bad has passed and then begin to play again. You wouldn't walk through a thunderstorm would you? So why would you do things when things aren't going right? Sleep on it, wait until the rain passes, and then proceed to journey out once more. It works. Although many would claim I'm a coward, a non-liver, an introvert, I like to think I'm simply a bit more aware- a bit more intelligent than the one who gets struck by lightening.