One More Farewell

You know that saying 'If you love something, let it go'. It's becoming truer and truer at the moment. After a tearful farewell to my white furry love yesterday, today I decided it was time to bid my seven dwarves (blackfish) goodbye too. I am running low on bugs to bless them with and their happy little faces are getting bored with the aquarium scenery. So today my darling took them to a small still water pond here in town and released them to frolic freely to their heart's content. They swam away with glory and although I will miss their cheerful peers from behind the glass- I know it was time to say goodbye. So off they went, to live out their lives freely in a place not too far from my cabin. And now every time I walk by such a place, I can recite their names and know they're looking up cheerfully at my presence.