The Simplest Pleasure

I'm quite well known in the village. Well I suppose in an iscolated town of merely 600 everyone knows everyone- and everything about everyone. But I, especially, have a tender heart for children. And I visit them quite often- and they visit me. So we adventure and play and explore and I teach the virtues my mother taught me in the hopes they will grow up to be magnficiant souls. And it's such a wonderful thing knowing children, because wherever you walk they are outside. And they wave excitedly and scream your name as if you are a celebrity. 'Dawn! Dawn!' they shout- and run towards me. It's so simple, so child-like, and yet so flattering that I often find myself with the biggest accidental smile. Simple pleasures, loves, simple pleasures that I believe could not compare to a million dollars.