Hoping for Deja Vu

I had a dream last night about a boy I used to know. It was an odd dream, but a perfect one. I don't remember all of it. But a lot of it was us catching up- chatting about what we've done since we went seperate ways two years ago. And then somewhere admist it all I think we sort of fell in love. And there was one particular moment where we were hugging. Really close hugging. The kind where every single inch of the other person is against you. And we kissed. It all felt so so real. Butterflies shot through me. I love those kinds of dreams. The kind where you wake up, but close your eyes just to hold onto the feeling a bit longer. He re-entered my life (in real life) about a month ago. We've exchanged little words since then. But it wasn't until this dream that I actually stopped to think about him. He was always magnificant. And we've went our seperate ways now. But I would dearly like to cross paths with him in person again... just to see if my dream would cause deja vu.