The Art of Judging People

There are so many people who I've crossed paths with and they've stayed to chat for a while- but I've left before the conversation was finished. I left words unsaid. They wanted to talk more, but I was sick of listening to their story. I judge people, I do, and I hate to be the one to look down on others. But he was the father who didn't give a f*ck about his children, he merely wanted to live out his dreams. And he was the man who thought his religion was the best- so best in fact, that he had Hitler-like views on how America should be run. And then of course there was him... the one that had nothing wrong with him. But he left my conversation with words unsaid. And I can't help but wonder what whisper I let trickle through my lips that scared his judgemental mind away...