Scars of Play

Rascal is in the deepest sense, my big puppy that will never grow up. I make trips to him often throughout the day. To throw him food, pet him, play with him, and add hay to his house. Today, as the temperatures began to fall, I went out with a sack full of grass to add to his home. But, alas, a big puppy sees a sack and thinks something exciting must be inside. Now, Rascal has grown into quite the large dog. A wolf hybrid. So he is by no means a small puppy. So when he grabbed my burlap sack and began to wrestle it to the ground... I too was taken to the ground. And then of course I became a toy of joyful pouncing and licking. Needless to say fifteen minutes passed before I made it to my feet again. And I now have the scars on my arms and legs to prove I played with wolves... But these scars are my pride and joy. Proof that even the most frightening of creatures can fall in love with a human.