Animal Actions

Big snowflakes are falling majestically, but the winds getting stronger. I love a slow whimsical fall. The strong winds make a white blanket in the air- I like a light dance. There's something eerie about this weather right now. Typically I like a blizzard. But the blackfish in my livingroom are stirring anxiously. Chipper, the squirrel has burrowed his way into the side of our wall- a place he only goes when something bad is going to happen. All other times he is not allowed to hide away there. The voles are scurrying under our floors. And the rabbits, whom usually come to nibble on the squirrel food that has been knocked to the ground, have all but disappeared into the willow. My darling is trapping today. The actions of the animals make me nervous. The snow is quickly gaining speed. I hope he finds his way home before long...