Happiness Again

Happiness is escaping my soul once more! I had a bit of a downfall, a pitiful time of lonesome unanswered questions. It was one of those moments when the darkness of winter is all consuming. The weather either too cold or too wet to wonder around. My heart ached so badly to wonder the land. And then it drifted into a place of secret. It was no longerer an adventurer, but rather a hider- hiding away like the one who knows no adventure at all. I was sad, yes. I go through the phases sometimes. Don't we all? A few weeks of unknown morning and self-pity. I was most certainly enveloped in myself. A place no good heart should ever be. Such a location causes greed and lost dreams. So here I am again- hoping for others the same light I found at the end of my tunnel. I love the snow, the dark days, and the blizzard winds. How could I ever let them draw me to a place of silent selfish residence? Never again. This is my favorite season. I shant let it bring me down.