Spotted Fish Children

My darling has a lot of patience with me. For although I have the maturity and hobbies of a fifty year old woman, I often tend to drift into childish acts of spontaneity. Included of which- is buying an aquarium in the hopes of collecting a few little blackfish friends. Alaskan blackfish. Lovable little creatures with supernatural abilities. My darling got me six tiny ones and two big ones. And then I ventured out with him to the trap to collect some water plants. And we put them all in my aquarium along with some large river rocks I had collected from the Yukon during the summer. But I couldn't stop there, upon recieving my early Christmas gifts I ordered lots of food. All kinds. Bloodworms and fly larva and bottomfeeder food and mosquitos. Spoiled little fishies. My childish actions have the hint of motherhood within. For a teenage girl, I suppose it's best I pass on my parenting abilities to a something that requires a bit less responsibility than a child. Blackfish will suffice for now. They're cute and loveable just the same.