Lady Moose

Today as my darling and I took a ride through the willows across the river we met three friendly faces. Women, of course, for they tend to be drawn to me. When I'm... having that womanly time of the month, other womanly creatures tend to drift to me. So as we weaved in and out of the thick tree paths we caught sight of the first pretty lady. She stood about five yards away hidden into the taller trees. Oh, and she was a moose. Quite a lovely little animal, if you ask me. Not so little- but yet amongst her large size- still timid and of a kind aura. And then as we exited the trees and hit ourselves into a frozen slough we noticed two more lovely little faces. Also moose. A mother and a daughter. The mother frolicked away. The daughter stumbled along into the deep snow. She fell once. I wanted to run up and hug her and comfort her. 'I'm not a wolf'- I wanted to say. But they wouldn't understand my human words. I hope they felt my human heart. For I truly adore them, all three. My magnificant little ladies, running through the trees with me.