Fireweed Blackfish

My blackfish are doing wonderful! I haven't updated on their life in a while. They're quite peaceful fish. They get a little antsy before a big storm hits- they swim around quite quickly a few hours before the strong winds begin. But that's really the extent of their excitement. From then on they nestle into the rock I have carefully placed on the bottom of their tank. I've learned their favorite foods are fly larva (which is actually advertised for wild birds, not fish) and bloodworms. When I feed them most of them hide away. They're naturally skeptical. But one is daring- I call her Fireweed (a really vibrant 'daring' pink flower). She swims right up the second I drop the worms into the water. Without fear she begins eating and almost even thanks me with a smile. She's one of the smaller fish, so it's her only chance to eat before the bigger ones push her out of the way. I like that she's smart and trustworthy. Her little eyes speak the soul of wild-heart.