Honey Bucket

If our water coming in froze, we should have assumed the water going out would freeze too. This only poses a problem for one thing- our toilet. Now, I was raised a child who couldn't even step near one of those out-door John toilets. My mother was a high-class charity-working outdoor-loving (with a camper) sort of lady. So I've never quite had an experience with... well, a honey bucket. A honey bucket? Yes, a bucket with a seat that you, well as my young Eskimo friend explained it- pull down your pants and sit on. I'm really not upset about the entire ordeal. I suppose it's kind of exciting in a way. But to be honest the idea of 'dumping' such a thing is going to humble me in a way I could have lived without. Nevertheless, I've never been a woman who needed the of modern day housing arrangement. In fact, if I've survived some of my precious first years as an adult in a climate so out of my elimate, I most certainly can pee in a bucket. If anything, this is the best thing that could have happened to start out the new year. I like excitment, spontaneous happenings, unexpected hiccups in an otherwise perfect life. It makes memories and the much needed 'change' that seems to never really occur in these timeless parts. I like it. And I welcome my new honey bucket with open arms. I look forward to getting to know it... kind of.