Riley and Rascle

Slowly the air is warming. It isn't so deadly cold anymore. -10 isn't nearly as bad as -40. In fact it feels quite warm to me now. I forgot to tell you about my sleddog- Riley and I. She's doing well. The young girl who is her owner doesn't really know how to care for her, so I still feed her fish. More stray sleddogs have made their way to my home. Rascle, our other neighbor's pup was small and starved when he made his way to our yard. But now he is big. With proper nutrition he's become larger than Riley. He's fully black. I've come to adore him as well. They're both big dogs now, not puppies anymore. If their owners don't chain them up the police will come by and do the deeds of pest control. I hate the thought. I've fallen madly in love with the both of them. My heart dreads the forth coming day. But I'll take the time I have and love them wisely.