Dancing In Fur

There is nothing more elegant, more remonescent of beauty, more naturally inspiring, than fur.I love the feel, the appearence, the delicate wave in the wind. I wear mukluks on my feet, a ruff around my hair, and cuffs on my arms. If I could afford a coat I'd curl into it each and every waking moment. I feel the aura of the animal, the power of their soul, the love of their life. I respect them and infuse myself with their beauty. It's different than eating meat, or hunting, or fishing. It's... becoming one with the spirit of a being whom gave it's life so that it may forever leave it's pelt to the gawkers of the world. It never felt wrong to me. I feel connected to the animal more than a way I could anywhere else. When nestled into it's warm fur, when in awe of it's luxery, I fall in love in a way. I'm transformed into a person who doesn't care about the expense, but rather the aura of the anima it holds dear. I feel it within me as I wear it upon me.