Ircenrraats and Leprachauns

Ircenrraats have made an appearance once again in my beautiful life. My dearest Eskimos never fail to amaze me with their intrigueing stories. I have met a dearest friend whom shares the same fascination. We sit together, her of Yup'ik blood- I of Celtic. And yet amongst our different cultures, beliefs, and life traditions we find the common ground of leprechauns and ircenrraats. One must wonder if the unimaginable similarities of these two places, these two peoples, match together for a reason. I am still unsure how the dwarves could become present in such identical ways on opposite sides of the world. Perhaps my next project is too learn if Ireland and Alaska are on the exact polar sides of one another. If so, perhaps the invisible line between them that crosses the earth is a sort of gateway between two worlds. A gateway the leprechauns and ircenrraats use to share their lives and land.