Knowledgable Friends

Making friends is a habit I treasure. A beautiful trait I hope never to lose. I'm a social creature, somewhat spontaneously outgoing. But it makes it easy for me to find a someone, an anyone, to befriend. And lately I have come across a lovely little lady Eskimo whom has taken me into her wonderful home. She is knowledged on the ways of sewing fur and beading tiny jewels. I have the secrets of baking and gardening and crafting innocent trinkets. And it's quite a lovely duo we make. For she wants to learn my teachings, and I want to learn hers. So we have arranged a lovely little exchange of one another's thinks. I believe some of the very best friends are the one's whom you teach and learn from. Walking away from friendship with knowledge is another habit I treasure. A beautiful trait I hope never to lose.