Ireland and Alaska

A special thank you to an online genius, and I have found my answer to the ircenrraat and leprechaun question. Do Ireland and Alaska share a gateway through the earth in which their 'fairy folk' use to travel between the two locations? No, Ireland and Alaska are not on longitude opposites. But Ireland's opposite would be in the middle of the Bering Sea, which just so happens to border my home immidiately to the west. So I can't help but think, or more so believe, that my celtic rituals and newfound Yup'ik traditions combine for a reason. I have no doubt in my mind that ircenrraats and leprechauns are the same characters, seperated on exact opposite parts of the earth. Living beneath the ground, they share a hidden doorway between the worlds. Going directly from one end to the other, they can either play games in the Bering Sea and adventure Alaska or drift happily through the Irish hills. And so things are beginning to come into perspective. Perhaps I was brought here to be with my cultural fellows in a land slightly foriegn yet to perfect to pass by. Perhaps I am here, not by the path of my life, but by the calling of the inrcenrraats. I'm here because they are, so that they may share the land with a celtic believer of both worlds, both creatures, and a sincere understanding of both cultures. I am the key between the worlds holding knowledge so few peopel know exists.