Alaskan Aloe Vera

I've covered my windowsills in aloe vera plants. They breed so quickly it's practically impossible to keep up with them. I seem to be transplanting a couple dozen new baby plants every 3 to 4 months. I'd dearly love to find a market for them. A greenhouse in Alaska who would buy them would utterly make my day! But as for now I just store them up, occasionally give a few away as gifts, and sell one or two through small handmade and homegrown vendors. I am grateful to have so many on hand though. They've soothed many bugbites, helped fight ear-mites in the cats, soothed one of my ferret's skin issues, and helped me transplant all of my vegetables to my garden without much damage. The juices are healing for any being. It's amazing how one plants medicinal property can benefit so many other living beings. I have many favorite green-fellowed friends. But aloe vera are among some of my most fascinating plants.