Writing A Million Thoughts

I've been writing a lot lately. Mainly scribbling notes of little facts and ideas I want to hold onto for later. Things of animal care, gardening, and child adoption seem to be the most prominent subjects. Things I hold most dear to my heart, I suppose. I sometimes wonder if my mind works faster than others. If it thinks thoughts more continuously than others. I often feel as though my hands are too weak for the amount of things I wish them to write. They cramp and cringe out in pain, crying for a break- and yet I cannot stop. Eventually I have to part ways with my type-writer, pencil, or pen. My hand gives into so much agony that my body makes me stop for a moment. And yet my brain continues on. Spewing thoughts I wish I could write down fast enough. It never ends. It's a constant cycle of ideas that never ends. And the only way I can organize or remember it all- is to write it down.