Alaskan Surprise Snail-Mail

With the help of social networking online, I've created a snail-mail surprise box. I filled it with all kinds of Alaskan trinkets, and acquired the names and addresses of over a dozen people around the state of Alaska. The box will travel to each home and the trinkets inside will be frolicked through. Each person can take up to 3 items and replace them with another 'gift' for the next person to trade. It will venture everywhere from Fairbanks to Anchorage to Kenai to King Salmon and beyond. I'm utterly thrilled about it's adventure (and a bit envious of all of the lovely things it will see- and all the joy it will bring). The original gifts I put inside include gold trinkets, fur crafts, mammoth ivory, lynx claws, children's knick-knacks, photographs, handmade crafts, tundra tea, and Fur Rondy buttons. The treasures to be traded I am yet to know. But how dearly excited I am to discover what other's take out, and throw inside.