Cheating Temptation

I'm not the cheating kind, but the butterflies are sturring up within my soul. I love him, I do, but the temptation that surrounds me at this moment in time is unbearable. The front door squeaks when it's opened and it's the sound that keeps me from leaving at night. Not my own respect or care for his emotional wellbeing. He's a wonderful man, never once done me wrong. And I can't sit here and pretend as though I have reason to be looking elsewhere. But I just am. My heart can't help it and the world is closing in fast. I need a hand to hold, attention, something more than what I'm given here at home. And perhaps the sunlight's brightness has lifted my spirits, but the high hopes are not directed towards the love I already recieve. I'm looking a different direction now and I can't bring myself to apologize. It's the first time I've had the opportunity, but God knows it won't be the last. I can't just walk away. My hearts pounding to heavily now. I'm doomed for failure, and I just hope he never finds out.