Thrift Shop Pearl Necklace

At the thrift shop on the corner I found a pearl necklace. Four dollars and fifteen cents. Not quite sure if it's faux or real, but I suppose either way it doesn't have much effect. I'll accessorize each outfit with the golden white jewels. Accenting my collarbones that always seem to be hidden behind some sort of something. And when I slip them off at night, unhooking the golden clasp that reads 14 kge (no jewelry expert am I, but I hope to come across a book that tells me what that means) I will admire them fondly upon my nightstand. Pondering their home of the sea, imagining the glorious women that they were previously carefully worn upon. All of the events they have attended. All of the magical moments they have seen. And while viewing them sweetly, I'll enter my dreams, to dream what they will experience with me.