Waiting On A Moment

Every Eskimo in this village is causing lust in my eyes. I've only seen one white man since I came here almost a year ago. He's the one I promised to spend for ever with. I like a mail order bride, an English traveler, a boughten wife, gave my word to lay in only his bed till earth takes him away. And I fell in love. I'm still in love. But, why oh why must the brown eyes and sweet smiles of the wondering Natives keep my heart on edge? I just can't help it. I yearn for sex my own age. I yearn for anything more than the feel of his five o'clock shadow brushing against my cheek. Just once perhaps. Just one misstep in a life of perfection. Could I be blessed one mistake, one chance to feel another man? But what if it's better? What if I like him more than the one I love? My craving aching body claims it's worth the risk. It can't go longer without the attention that is lacked in my bedroom. But the moment is still awaited to arise. Should I change my mind before it does?