My Grandmother's Plant

I must admit my caravan is a small one indeed. A home I have come to appreciate nevertheless. And in such a treasured place, one must have plants. I truly enjoy hanging plants from cielings. Someday I hope to have a home large enough to hang a hundred plants from above. At the current time I have but one. A spider plant. But spider plants are among my favorite of creatures. My grandmother instilled the love of such things in me at a young age. For she herself collected the beings as well. And she told me a story of a woman whom she also met at a young age. And in the middle of the woman's home stood the most magnificant of all spider plants. From that moment on my grandmother set her heart on the lovely thing. And to this day her home is full of the long green leaves as well as other darling green babies. Perhaps someday I'll follow in her footsteps. Perhaps I already am...