New Home For Chipper

Chipper, my darling wild squirrel that I have claimed as a pet, has overtaken my birdhouse. The silly little character musn't know the difference between a coconut thread weaved hole and a true ideal home. The coconut thread house is much too small for the fellow. He seems quite content nevertheless, yet he seems to want to stuff his entire winter's supply of food in the place as well. So it's overflowing with chips, nuts, and raisens. Because of this he has forced me to invest 50 tokens on a much larger sturdier house for him. Originally it was created for woodpeckers, but there is no such thing in Alaska. And Chipper is a small squirrel- prime for the home. So it arrived in the mail and I nailed it to the side of my smokehouse today. I hope he chooses this new home over the latter. For it will surely hold him through the long winter's more comfortably.