Children's Storybooks

Somedays I like to stay home, merely in the company of my own mind. Wrapped in a fleece blanket with a vintage children's book. Reading through the sentimental pages while reminiscing on times passed so very shortly ago. I'll slowly drink my warm cup of self-harvested dogwood tea that's been lightly tinted with honey and sugar. Days seem to be so ordinary now. No treehouses or raggedy anne friends. Now there's different sorts of dreams, all caught up in the battle between my innocent desires and womanly needs. I remind myself of a mother without a child. I'd really love a large family someday. A dozen little one's to share days like today with. To share my vintage storybooks, inspiring imaginations. To gather tea with on the tundra. And I must remind my wondering mind, all in good time, love- all in good time.