Fairies Aren't Imaginary

Along the bank of the Yukon River I saw a fay today. Would you like to hear the story? Well, I shall tell it to you anyways. I was standing aimlessly. I really can't quite admit I was even having a thought. My hair was whisping in the light breeze and silent waves were making their way onto the shore. And while my eyes glazed over with nothingness, it flew by me. A small creature, no bigger than a an inch or two. It's body the color of a beige human's skin. The wings fluttering furiously fighting the wind. I stared configuring what it was. My mind raced to relate it to some sort of insect, none of which matched it's appearence. And as I glanced to the ground for a moment, I realized what it was. A fairie accidentally making it's appearence in human company. I looked back up to see it again, but vanished it had. I have reimagined it all day. Perhaps it was all but a figment of my imagination. But I can't help but wonder, I can't help but believe, living proof of an imaginary mystique crossed paths with me.